Asian Stir-Fry with Cashews & Chicken
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: | Calories: 439 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 23 mg | Sodium: 431 mg | Carbohydrates: 68 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 17 g | SmartPoints: 13
- 1 (5 ounce) chicken breast filet, sliced to strips
- 2 tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup roasted peppers, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce, optional Tamari
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/3 cup (raw) cashews
- Over medium heat, in a large saucepan with extra-virgin olive oil, sautè the chicken until cooked through and golden.
- Add the peas and cook for about 7 minutes with the chicken.
- Add the pineapple and and roasted peppers. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix well with the other ingredients.
- Season with the soy sauce, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Mix in the cashews.
Video: Chicken Thai stir fry with cashews and sugar snap peas
8 Paintable Textured Wallpaper (Anaglypta)
Top 14 Food Trends of 2019
How to Build Your Own Variable Bench Power Supply Using an ATX Power Supply
30 Amazing Labor Day Sales to Shop ThisWeekend
How to Spot Fake Gucci Sunglasses
How to Help Fire Victims
A Home Kitchen Fit for a Chef
How to Transport a Nervous Cat
The 14 Best Restaurant Meals For Diabetics
Lakme Eyeconic Mascara Review
How to Join a Bowling League
Pizza Crust Recipe With Only 3 Ingredients