How to Listen to Your iPod in Class
Class can be boring sometimes. Music is entertaining, especially when you need to complete work for the class and have no motivation to complete that work without music. Too bad you can't listen to music during class without getting in trouble (yet) (well, unless you attend ; it's one of the only exceptions to this rule). Read this if you want to learn how to listen to your iPod in class without getting caught!
Put your iPod in your pant pocket.
Run the headphone strap through the bottom of your hoodie, through the sleeve of your hoodie (hoodie must be long enough to cover your wrist and part of your hand).
Hold the earbuds in your hand.
Lean on that hand.If you put both earphones in you could miss a question your teacher asks, and get caught.
- You could also run the headphones out the neck of your hoodie instead of through the sleeve and put one earphone in your ear with your hood up, but many teachers don't allow hoods to be up.
NEVER LOOK DOWN.With the iPod in your hand. It's beyond obvious what you're doing.
Listen and enjoy the music.
- Don't go higher than the volume of a mildly forced whisper, sort of between 1/8 and 1/4 of the way down the volume wheel.
- It also help if you have long hair to use to hide the buds if you decide to put them in.
- Sit as far away from the teacher's line of sight as possible. If you're forced to, wear your headphone opposite where your teacher is sitting.
- Make sure your device makes no sound at all, such as clicks on an iPod.
- Wear clothes that match your headphones' color. It really helps.
- Work diligently. If all goes well, your teacher won't suspect a thing.
- Put the earphone in the ear facing the wall if possible and do work with your head against the wall. The teacher may not mind as long as you are doing work.
- You can also rubber band the earbuds just under your wrist. That way, you can lean on your arm and listen through your sleeve.
- Don't fiddle with your iPod. You risk getting caught easier. Also don't play games on your iPod while in class.
- You risk getting yourself into trouble, getting your iPod confiscated, or worse. If you do get caught, don't fuss. Accept punishment willingly.
- Don't tell people about what you're doing. Some people may tell the teacher, and you won't be able to do it again and could get in trouble.
- The more often you do this, the more class time you miss. You run the risk of failing quizzes, or in the long run, your grade!
Video: How to listen to your ipod on your home stereo
How to Become a Vodka Connoisseur
Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Large, Aqua
How to Make Lucky Paper Stars
Meghan and Harry’s subtle tributes to Princess Diana on their royal wedding day
Victoria’s Secret Summer 2012 Swimwear Catalog
How to Create a Word Cloud at Tagxedo.Com
Sneaky Teeth Stainers
Kate Moss Says Her Daughter Wants to Be Anne Hathaway in The Devil WearsPrada’
Is Promoting Big, Beautiful Women Unhealthy
How to Seduce a Capricorn
6 Common Yoga Mistakes Youre Making—And How To Fix Them
We Went to Iceland for Reykjavik Fashion Festival: All theHighlights
Why Youre Still Probably Eating Trans Fat
Co-workers change your life
Justine Skye Opens Up About Being in a Physically AbusiveRelationship