Sample Contingency Plan for Fire
FIRE EMERGENCY CONTINGENCY PLAN
In the event of a fire in the factory, the following contingency plan will be put into action.
At the time that a fire is discovered, the following procedures should be followed:
- Call 911 immediately and report the fire
- Notify the department ER Team Leader or Department Supervisor, known as the Person In Charge (PIC)
- The fire should be inspected by the person notified in 2 and that person will decide whether the building should be evacuated
- In the case of a minor fire, all personnel in the area subject to smoke inhalation should be evacuated
- The PIC will attempt to extinguish the fire
- If the fire is not minor, or is not extinguishable by the PIC, he or she will be responsible for signaling the fire alarm and evacuating their department.
- All employees should be evacuated from the building and gather at the designated emergency meeting area.
- In the event of a fire, or any other emergency, elevators should not be used.
Each department will have a Team Leader and a Team Co-Leader. Responsibility falls on the Team Leader, or Co-Leader, in the Leader’s absence, to account for all personnel in the department and assist in their evacuation of the department offices and the building. The list below accounts for those personnel assigned to each department.
Video: Building and Office Evacuation Training Video - Safetycare Workplace Fire Safety
Sarah Jessica Parker Launching Shoes Perfect ForBrides
Can Fiber Give You Gas
The Capsule Underwear Collection Youll Find in Every Grown-Up Lingerie Drawer
How to Whitewash Trim
4 At-Home Remedies to Treat Dry HairASAP
How to Cook Baby Corn
How to Become a Smart and Polite Retail Shopper
How to Make Leaf Prints
Men’s Fashion Basics – Part 18 – Suits For Your Body Type
How to Identify Management Qualities
The 10 Best Sunscreens for Every Skin Type
What The Bristol Stool Scale Can Tell You About Your Poop