Tequila Pan Gravy
Oct 25, 2006
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/2 c. tequila or orange juice
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. lime juice
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Heat broth in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, place roasting pan over 2 stovetop burners set on medium-high heat. Deglaze pan with tequila, scraping up browned bits with wooden spoon from bottom, until tequila is cooked down to about 2 or 3 tablespoons. Add turkey fat to pan and sprinkle flour over fat; whisk until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk hot chicken broth into flour mixture, scraping bottom and sides of pan. Add cilantro sprigs.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Add reserved drippings and any accumulated from the pan.
- Remove from heat; discard cilantro. Pour into a gravy boat. Stir in lime, salt, and pepper.
Video: How To Make A Pan Sauce For Chicken Breasts
How to Price Your Product
These Are Our Favorite Store-Bought Chocolate Chip Cookies
Watchdog says doctors with criminal histories are screening immigrants
Best Fresh Hair Colour Ideas for Dark Hair
8 Student Tech Deals You Dont Want to Miss Out On
The Capsule Underwear Collection Youll Find in Every Grown-Up Lingerie Drawer
How Bone Cancer Affects a Childs Life
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment For Strong Hair in Hindi Video
How to Say No Without Feeling Guilty
Specialty third wave coffee you can buy online
Four main October trends
How to Pull Off Public Speaking Like a Boss Lady
20 Stylish High School College Outfits for Curvy Girls
Date: 30.11.2018, 21:36 / Views: 64565