Tutti-Frutti Gelatin Mold
box watermelon gelatin
1/2 c. ice water
box apricot gelatin
1/2 c. ice water
can mandarin oranges in light syrup
box strawberry-kiwi gelatin
sliced fresh strawberries
Garnish: fresh strawberries and raspberries; canned mandarin oranges; and mint sprigs
- Have ready a 10-cup fluted tube pan or ring mold.
- Watermelon-Raspberry Layer: Place watermelon gelatin in a medium bowl. Add boiling water; stir with a rubber spatula until completely dissolved. Stir in ice water.
- Half fill a large bowl with ice cubes and cold water. Set bowl of dissolved gelatin in larger bowl. Stir gelatin occasionally until consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Remove bowl from ice water. Fold in raspberries; pour into mold, distributing berries evenly.
- Place mold in freezer until gelatin sets, about 10 minutes.
- Apricot-Orange Layer: Using apricot gelatin, proceed as directed in Steps 2 and 3, folding in mandarin oranges. Pour evenly over Watermelon-Raspberry Layer. Repeat Step 4.
- Strawberry-Kiwi Layer: Using strawberry-kiwi gelatin, proceed as-directed in Steps 2 and 3, folding in strawberries. Pour over Apricot-Orange Layer. Refrigerate at least 6 hours until very firm.
- To unmold: Dip mold up to rim into warm (not hot) water about 10 seconds. Invert serving plate over mold. Invert mold and plate together, shaking both gently from side to side to release gelatin. Garnish with fruit and mint.
- Good with strawberry-flavor whipped topping such as Strawberry Cool Whip.
Video: Agar Jelly Fruit Cake Recipe เค้กวุ้นผลไม้ - Hot Thai Kitchen!
Cappuccino Mousse Pie
Hands and Knees Balance
Caution With Condiments While Trying to Lose Weight
Should You Buy Organic Wine
10 Birds You Might Hear On Your Walk
Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products
20 Must-Try Subtle Balayage Hairstyles
How to Sing A Cappella
3 Awesome Fitness Trackers to Try
6 Accessories That Make Outdoor Winter Workouts So Much Easier
WDs Summer 2012 Reading List
What are the anti aging treatments
Sample Combination Resume
Middle Eastern Grilled Kofta Kebabs Recipe
The Down Low On Brazillian Blow-dries
Date: 06.12.2018, 02:46 / Views: 93562